Live in a cabin by the woods. Easy commute to Toronto.
Have you dreamed of a log cabin commuting distance to downtown Toronto or even guelph?
We've found it! Welcome to 33 Zaporoze Road in the hamlet of Terra Cotta in the town of Caledon in the region of Peel. Listed for $410,000. This home for sale in Caledon is located just inside the Niagara Escarpement, along the border of Mississauga and Brampton, in the southwest corner of Caledon. A homey two bedroom bungalow (plus a third bedroom in the lower level) is a hidden gem. In a private community called Poltawa Country Club, the home sits on large lot approximately 100x179 feet, walking distance to the Caledon Trail and the Credit River. And yes, this part of the river you can swim in, tube on and canoe in!
- Pan-Abode solid Western Red Cedar log construction
- Hardwood floors plus vaulted ceilings
- Open concept main floor, perfect for entertaining
- On a full finished basement with a third bedroom, family room, den, and large above grade windows (like more than three feet high of windows, amazing!)
- On a large cleared lot with room to either expand the house or create sumptuous gardens, or both!
A unique neighbourhood, this house for sale in Caledon is located in the Poltawa Country Club where upon purchase you receive a license, not a deed, and are part of a community (ask me for all the details)
There are membership dues you pay annually, but for that you receive road maintenance and access to the community rolling green parkland space plus a spacious community pool. Did we mention you can have ATVs and golf carts on the roads of Poltawa Country Club?
- Located in the small hamlet of Terra Cotta from the 1800s along a Scenic Ontario Road and complete with the highly rated Terra Cotta Inn (upscale European restaurant upstairs and yummy pub food downstairs), Terra Cotta Country Store (open on weekends with baked goods, locally based products and the best leggings you could ever buy!), and the Terra Cotta Community Centre (rent it for local events or join in on the regular community events scheduled)
- 11 minute drive to the picturesque Glen Williams with artists galleries, fantastic restaurants including Copper Kettle Pub and The Glen Tavern, and a fan-favourite Canada Day festival complete with a rubber ducky race for charity (can we say Gilmour Girls?...)
- 15 minute drive to Georgetown with all the conveniences and big box stores on one main strip and still complete with a charming downtown that has the best farmers market from June through October
- Located 17 minute drive to the 410, 18 minutes to the 401 and 407, this log cabin is in a great central location for easy commuting
Your own exclusive cabin in the woods.
This house for sale in Caledon is located in a neighbourhood with about 60 other houses, all on large lots, yet you have the feel of your own oasis. Whether you love bonfires at night in the warm nights or cross country skiing from your front door, and then driving only 15 minutes for milk, wine, or the nearest restaurant, you'll enjoy the lifestyle that 33 Zaporoze Road has to offer.
Want to learn more...contact Rayissa at 416-400-0805 or email@example.com